Wednesday, April 2, 2008

college?

as u all know i have started college already... this is my 1st week of college and i m starting to like it because class is suppose to be from 2 to 5 and by 2.45, we could leave d... well this is just the 1st week so the lecturers are not really teaching anything yet... a day-off yesterday. today when college at 8 for sociology class... he teach for an hour plus and we could leave after that... so from 3 hour it just took us 2 hour... i just hope that i will do good in this course la... tml afternoon i will be having class. i have got my student card so now i could go in to the library and computer lab... today i just change my password for the computer lab. could not really use the computer for long because the rooms was taken by classes, as in the going to have class so we chillers have to leave.

sadly to say because of college, i cant attend high school mssd... anyway will try my best to go there no matter what ok... hope u girls can do good without me... give me good news!!! i m proud of all of you girls. from nothing you all became something, just to say u all have basic already. i have high hopes on you all so don't let me down... i have a surprise for u all... tml morning will be having training huh? hahah see you girls lah... for the mean time now, i have to do planning and thinking for college stuff, a promise to tuition teacher and basketball...
i think this post is getting longer if i don't stop. no pic so is kinda boring to read the hole post. sorry!

2 comments:

Ash T said...

omg. I totally forgotten about girl's mssd. When is it? I wanna go too!

(h0cM!lkBoy said...

hahah is on the 7.4.08 till 10.4.08i think... go!!! help them out. is at sri permata... i might not be able to go for it... sad la...