Friday, April 3, 2009

what is life?

my holiday does not feel like i m having one. holiday but not holiday. 3 weeks play but no play. haizh...

somehow my parents says that it does not matter because they say i m having holiday every single day.

my blog is really dying. no pictures to post and nothing better to write anymore.

to sum up my holidays, i will just say it was like any other week i have. have been going out catching up with some friends and more. :P

what is life really about? when we talk about life, feelings is the most important thing. feeling is the only thing that keep you in mind that you are alive, proving that you have a life.


anyway, will be starting my 4th semester next week and this will be a long semester with 5 subject to handle! good luck to me...

No comments: